Living the Questions at SRCC

Monday, February 20, 2006

Looking forward to being part of this blog...

I was delighted to see that Jen had started a blog for our Living the Questions group. Perhaps I will post what I have done on the spiritual autobiography that was suggested. I had done one a number of years ago when I was in seminary (91-95) but decided it was time to write something new. It is a work in progress -- like (I believe) all of us are in this world -- thank goodness!

Again, cheers and congratulations, Jen, for this great idea -- and thanks, Doug D., for sharing your article from The Other Side with us.

-- Rick Mitchell

PS - My "contributor" listing may show up as ecumenicalnews or Revrickm, since those are the names I am shown under as a member of Blogger.com -- As many of you know, I do several blogs, four of which are at Blogger (Blogspot). I will not "advertise" them but will give you a link if asked. :-))

1 Comments:

  • Great to have you aboard, Rick! :)

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home